Dalswraith (Campion College)
99 Studley Park Road, Kew 3101.
- Constructed in 1906.
- Designed by Ussher and Kemp.
- Not listed on the Victorian Heritage Register.
Dalswraith is recognised as "one of the most impressive examples of the Old English influence on the so-called Melbourne Domestic Queen Anne or Federation house style" (Goad, 2001). Dominating this building is the freestone entry loggia which is flanked on either side by decorative walls which feature bay windows, timber brackets and a ceramic ornamental frieze, which is also featured on the front fence of the property.
The property was purchased by the Jesuits in 1949 and was re-named Campion College. It serves as a residence in association with the nearby Xavier Preparatory School.