This copyright statement has been prepared in order to explain how various resources are used on this website.
All Adam Dimech Online materials, including pages and on-line images are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia. All rights are reserved.
When you access Adam Dimech Online you agree that:
- You may retrieve Adam Dimech Online materials for information only.
- You may save a local copy or send it to your printer for your own personal use or in order to inform authorised and potential users about Adam Dimech Online materials provided you do not send the copy electronically. However, you may not make any charge for such use and any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you make.
- You may not modify the information found in Adam Dimech Online materials without the express written permission of Adam Dimech.
- You must not host any Adam Dimech Online materials (including, but not limited to images and text) on another web server or intranet without the express written permission of Adam Dimech, and subject to any specified terms.
Claim of full copyright is extended to all original images posted on flickr.com, and other image-hosting websites and forums that are the original work of Adam Dimech.
Notice of Trademark
The Adam Dimech Online logo, Photologium logo, photologium.com logo, “ADOnline”, “Adam Dimech Online”, “The Photologium”, “Photologium” and “Photologium.com” are trademarks of Adam Dimech. None of the aforementioned trademarks may be used without the prior specific, written permission of Adam Dimech.
Adam Dimech makes no representations about the content and suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
Adam Dimech disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties or merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Adam Dimech be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, rising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
All material has been published for educational purposes only except where otherwise specified.