108 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000.
- Constructed in 1908.
- Designed by Beverley Ussher.
- Listed on the Victorian Heritage Register (no. 602996).
The Professional Chambers building was designed for the Trustees of the Independent Church by Beverley Ussher of the firm Ussher & Kemp.
The three storey red brick structure with attic is styled in a mode eclectically derived from Romanesque, Gothic, Elizabethan and Queen Anne Revival architecture. The Professional Chambers feature decorative motifs, a gabled Queen Anne roofline with chimneys and Tudor gothic oriel windows. The red brick contrasts superbly with the cement motifs around the windows and archways.
The building is currently occupied by Caffé Cento Venti.